Employers with an international mobile workforce
ExpatMatters offer a variety of services that assist companies with tax planning and compliance.
- In terms of tax planning, we enable employers to minimise the tax and social security costs of international assignments by helping to devise efficient remuneration and assignment structures.
- In terms of compliance, we ensure that both the employee and employer are meeting their necessary tax obligations and filing requirements.
We offer a tailored service that is specific to your business needs. Our services include the following:
- Providing UK arrival and departure tax briefings
- Completing all necessary UK arrival and departure tax documentation
- Preparing UK self assessment tax returns
- Running modified PAYE schemes for tax equalised employees
- Running modified National Insurance schemes for tax equalised employees
- Running ‘Net of Credit’ schemes for cross-border commuting employees
- Advising on the tax implications of short term business visitors
- Completing forms P11D and P11D(b)
- Advising on international social security issues and applying for social security certificates of coverage
- Advising on the efficient structuring of assignment compensation
- Advising on tax equalisation policies
- Providing expatriate tax training and support
The above is not an exhaustive list of services offered, therefore please do contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your specific requirements. There are no hidden costs in our fee quotes and we can work on a fixed fee basis where appropriate.